Saturday, June 16, 2012

Arugula Peach Salad

The Hollidaysburg Farmer's Market can not start soon enough for me.  
I'm dying for some local produce!
I tried to sign up for a Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) box this year and they are already sold out for the summer season (which is a great thing for them, not so great for me).
I might try a fall CSA and see if I like it... it's just such a summer thing in my mind.

This week I tossed a honey-mustard glazed pork tenderloin (I followed this recipe from Southern Living) and served it up with an arugula salad topped with fresh peaches and goat cheese tossed lightly with a white wine vinaigrette.  Tastes like summer.


Speaking of Community Supported Agriculture ... My mom recently went to Horn O Plenty, a Farm to Table Restaurant in Bedford and has been raving about it for a week.
It's on my must try list for the very near future!

No comments:

Post a Comment