Thursday, January 12, 2012

Winter Black, Winter Blues

Laundry duty is a shared task around here.  

I'm the sorter, Eric and I both will toss it in the machine and change the load to the dryer, Eric is the one to carry the laundry up 2 flights of steps, I am the master folder, and Eric is more tolerant of the putting away of the clean, folded laundry (the worst task in my opinion).

(I prefer to fold laundry on the bed, watching the Kardashians and checking email)

This is a stack of my stuff ... apparently I've been wearing black, black and more black ... peppered with a purple tank top and a gray t-shirt.  

It's this time of year ... winter = black.  
I should really try to spice it up before Spring!

Also, our new washer is being delivered Saturday while I'm at dance.
Hooray!

No comments:

Post a Comment